Jay Leno Recovering From Burn Injuries After Garage Accident
Jay Leno is recovering after sustaining burns on his face and hands in a gasoline fire in his garage over the weekend.
“I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet,” Leno said in a statement to Variety on Monday.
The former “Tonight Show” host, 72, is an avid car collector, and was in his Los Angeles garage Sunday when one of his cars burst into flames, per reports.
The comedian canceled a scheduled appearance at the Financial Brand Forum 2022 in Las Vegas, which opened Monday, due to the incident.